Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apple IPOD Nano

Over the years I have met some pretty amazing people through blogging. Though we have never met in person, I think it is amazing how relationships form through blogging and emailing nonetheless. What is even more amazing is how they think I have blessed them when in reality it is them who have blessed me. Thank you Gala for doing this-- it is encouraging to say the least. Please be sure to visit her blog for the links.


Over the last few years I have followed several different blogs. Mostly, those blogs are from moms (and some dads) who blog about thing that are in common with myself and family. For awhile I followed several blogs who were in the process of adopting from Haiti (or had adopted). I still do actually.
One day a fellow blogger sent me a link to Smiles and Trials. It was one of those days when I was struggling with our disruption and this person sent me an email stating that "you know...there is hope. There is hope for your son. Read a little bit about this family". So, I did.
And 3+ years later. Here I am. Regular reader of the Reed Family.
My heart has been so filled with joy as I have followed this families journey. There has been healing. Even though our journey was so different and the hope that our son will have the family that he so desperately deserves has diminished. There has been healing. Healing in knowing that some children can have that healing that is so desperately needed after a disruption.

I've read posts from Christine helping other post-adoptive families who found themselves in the same boat that my family was in. I've cried tears of pain right along with those families....that pain some days is all to raw. I've cried tears of joy that those children have a 2nd chance on life.
With that being said....my husband and I would like to donate a BRAND NEW.....
APPLE IPOD NANO - 5TH GENERATION
Beginning immediately you can donate to an adoption fundraiser for the lovely
Reed Family.
I would like to make it very clear that IN NO WAY/SHAPE or FORM did the Reed's contact us OR mention any type of fundraiser to us. We are doing this because our hearts have felt led to do so. We want to help them not only for their adoption costs BUT to help with the expenses involved in their son AND daughter being able to go with them on this journey to bring home their new sibling.

How can you enter to win this give-a-way....

(...if you want to donate BUT don't need an Nano...read on....)

All donations must be made by 9am Central Standard Time APRIL 26, 2010 in order to be considered for the give-a-way.
1: Donate as little or as much as you are able. The following amounts will enter your name into the drawing.
$10 - 1 entry
$25 - 3 entries
$50 - 7 entries
2: Interested in helping the Reed Family but don't want the Nano?
That's great!! If you are the winner I will gladly donate the Nano to a NON PROFIT organization of YOUR CHOICE in your name. Please make note in the paypal transaction or with your donation that you would like this donated - if you are the winner we will send the item TO that organization that you choose OR you can donate it yourself.. As a personal note: My family and I just returned from Give Kids the World - while there we saw different children get gifts out of the Birthday Box - in there was an NEW Ipod Nano and Shuffle and a few other bigger ticket items. The little girl that got that new Shuffle from the Castle for her birthday was sooo excited!
3: Want to get more entries?
a: Donate AND blog about this give-a-way w/a link to either Smiles and Trials or Oh' Yes We Are . Then you will need to post a comment on one of my blogs with the link or blog link to your blog so that I can verify.
b: Donate AND Facebook or twitter about this give-a-way. I do not twitter..you will need to post a link on my comments with the twitter link). Also comment on this post or any post on my blog that you did this so that myself or Christine can verify.
4: All donations are tax deductible. The Reed Family is working w/a non-profit agency (God's Waiting Children) who can/will provide a receipts to all donations.
In the MEMO LINE of your donation it is crucial that you put REED FAMILY. This will allow for God's Waiting Children to make sure that your donation gets to the correct family AND ensure that I get your info to include you in on the drawing.
Please be sure to provide an address for a receipt to be mailed to you AND should you be the winner for us to send the item to you.
5: It is important that when donating you do the following:
a: provide a mailing address and email address on the paypal transaction.
b: you can provide the link in the paypal transaction if you have blogged, twitter, or facebook'd
c: if you are the winner and want the item shipped to someone else - you will be responsible for letting me know in the paypal transaction
d: AGAIN...it is VERY IMPORTANT that I have an EMAIL and SNAIL MAIL address!!!
THE DRAWING WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 26, 2010
AND possible LATER if the need arises!

1 comment:

Discoverme said...

Leaked Photo Of i pod Nano 7G.
Got From World Wide Web...

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5ccac17f04&view=att&th=12f8bd510ce7fd11&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gmx5jney0&zw