I think I found tickets that will work for us. They are the most reasonably priced (yet still ridiculous) with only one stop leaving just enough time to change flights. Woo-hoo, our facilitator should give us the heads up tomorrow about going ahead and purchasing them. I can't wait to cross that off my to-do list.
Tomorrow I am going to see about ordering new bills and doing some light packing.
I still can't believe that we are leaving in less than three weeks.
If we get the chance, we hope to meet up with a few families in Kiev. What a blessing that would be.
Thank you to all that have supported this adoption, I don't think I have thanked you enough.
Vacation Day 4: Mouse-querading at Sea
2 days ago