Monday, June 7, 2010

Crossing More Things Off My List

It is getting down to the final days-- lots has been done.

Weeded, trimmed bushes, sprayed Round-up in front yard
Prepaid bills
Last minute shopping
Cleaned off desk
Straightened up scrapbook table
Started washing all bedding in house
Last minute purging of "junk"
1/4 of the way packed
Arranged to pick up money
Shopping for Caleb's graduation outfit
Finalizing child sitting in the morning

Phew--- didn't think I would ever get this stuff done!

Just a few more days A and P--- just a few more days.

5 comments:

A said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait until you get to introduce them to us!

And patiently waiting... said...

Your journey has been so great to follow! Can't wait to see your children with their forever mom and dad!!

Blogging Friend said...

I am so excited that you guys have already gotten your travel dates. It does not seem like it took to long this time.

I cannot wait to see pictures their faces and to see how they do with you guys. They have no idea how lucky they really are. I am sure having Caleb and Rachel with you will help them settle in with no problems.

BTW, do not know if it is just on my end or not but I am not able to read your other blog. I get the headline picture but nothing else. Did you some how put it on hold or is something going on with blogger or just me?
Glad I found this one though. I thought I had saved it to my list but guess I just use to access it through your other blog.

Again I am so happy for you.

Love,
Sheila

Sally-Girl! said...

I have the same list going. Feels good to mark things off but then I keep finding things to add to it!! It seems like a never ending list!!! We still have not secured what we are doing with Lauren and Marissa while we are away yet. YIKES!!!

Tina in CT said...

I know what my checkoff list is when I leave and it's just me and my dog so I can't fathom what your list is like. You must be one super organized mom.